Our family owned and operated business is continually growing to better serve our clients. Coastal CW employs office staff as well as field crew and as we expand our expertise in sealants, waterproofing and protective coatings we are looking for the right individuals to help us provide the highest quality service and final product our clients have come to expect. We work on new construction and renovations in residential and commercial as well as tenant improvement jobs.
If you are interested in joining our Coastal crew, view our current job opportunities and submit your resume below.
Admin/Office Manager/Labor Compliance
Growing waterproofing/sealant/painting company in San Diego is seeking a motivated individual to join our team. We are looking for reliable office administrator. This position will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring all staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The ability to multitask different responsibilities throughout day is a must, no day is the same!
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Process timesheets, prevailing wage and labor compliance
- Manage phone calls and correspondence
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Inventory and track office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Daily Social Media posts
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Coordinate with Project Managers on jobs
- Submittals, close out and warranty processing
- Light cleaning duties
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Knowledge of MS Office, Quickbooks and Procore a plus
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma
1+ years of admin experience (construction industry is a plus). Knowledge of prevailing wage rates and labor compliance a plus. Strong business writing and math skills. Mentally focused, motivated, and drive to succeed and grow with our company.
- Competitive base salary + holiday pay ($37,000 – $50,000)
- Paid vacation (after 1 year)
- Sick time/personal time off
- 401K with matching and cell phone paid for (after probationary period has ended)
- Yearly Bonus
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you have questions about this opportunity, please call (760) 930-0070.